NEC-LIST: Sabre Communications LPDA

From: Roland <rami_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 08:22:09 -0500 (EST)

Hi Duncan,

At my former place of employment, we purchased a 2 MHz-30 MHz log
periodic antenna that had the capacitive endloading that you
described. Unfortunately I no longer have data on the antenna.
However, I do have information that should help you to contact Sabre
Communications Corporation. They are a US company. Idon't think that
they have a web page.

Sabre Communications Corporation
3400 Hwy 75 North
P.O. Box 536
Sioux City, Iowa 51102
USA

Phone: (712) 258-6690
Fax: (712) 258-8250

Good Luck in finding the data you need and have a great day also,

Roland Mueller