Re: NEC-LIST: Data on SABRE rotatable LogP

From: Jim White <jjwhite_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 06:25:55 -0700

Duncan,

Are referring to the large HF antennas which use a tower section for a
boom? I installed a couple of these on buildings at my former
company. Coverage was something like 6 MHz to 30 MHz with about 11
elements on about a 40' boom, the longest two or three elements are
loaded.

I believe this SABER company is in Council Bluffs, IOWA in the US. I
have a phone number in my notebook of 712 258 6690. If this is the
right antenna I can give them a call and get an address and catalog.

They make many different kinds of large HF antennas for commercial and
military applications.

Jim White
Colorado Satellite Services
jjwhite_at_bewellnet.com