NEC-LIST: Modeling Helix Arrays

From: Max J Schmitt <mjschmit_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 21:03:56 -0500

Hello anybody,

I have a problem with modeling helix arrays, i.e., not a linear array,
but, e.g., four helices in a square pattern or on a rhombic pattern.
For example, two helices on the Y-axis and two on the X-axis. Also,
two helices on one axis have a different diameter than the two on the
other axis.

I have tried various different combinations with the GM (General Move)
code or card, but get confusing results. The explanation for GM is not
very clear, or when following it , one gets different results.
Unfortunately, there are no examples for this kind of modeling.

If anybody could help me, maybe with an example, I would appreciate it
very much.

Thank you,

Max Schmitt