NEC-LIST: NEC web pages update

From: Richeson, Peter D <Peter.Richeson_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 07:48:25 -0600

I FINALLY got the updated version of the NEC web pages uploaded. I
changed the main menu a little but the main change is in the web
version of the manual. I have section 1 and 2 of Part 1 complete and
reduced the number of formats available for Part III. I found some
problems in some of the included files in the cards. I will be fixing
them as soon as I can. If you find any problems in Part I please let
me know I used a scanner/OCR and I did run a spell check but may have
missed some.

Let me know what you think. I am open to suggestions on how to make it
better.

Thanks again to Alexandre Kampouris for the PDF version of Part I. So
far this month there have been over 600 hits on that file alone. Any
one want to do Part II?

Peter D. Richeson/KA5COI
 Email: peter.d.richeson_at_boeing.com
 "I don't believe in a no-win scenario." - Admiral James T. Kirk
 I do not speak for any one but me, and some times not even for me.