NEC-LIST: MININEC

From: Chuck Counselman <ccc_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 13:38:12 -0400

zvi frank <zvi_f2t_at_mti-group.co.il> wrote:

> I have an old copy of MININECfrom1986.which was then sold by Artech
> House. Could you please let me know how and where I can order a
> more recent model. Thank you in advance. -- Zvi Frank

1. At <http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/swindex.html>, after a lot of NEC
stuff you'll find links to MININEC BASIC source code, DOS-executable
code, and documentation. AFAIK, these are free.

2. A very nice, yet inexpensive, commercial version of MININEC is
"ELNEC" <http://www.teleport.com/~w7el/elnec.htm>. A free demo
version is available from <http://www.teleport.com/~w7el/elnecdem.htm>.

-Chuck.