Re: NEC-LIST: Scattered field from a lossy sphere

From: <KLysiak_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 07:54:36 -0500 (CDT)

>From the desk of Keith Lysiak

Ed,

        I have a FORTRAN code for the exact solution of fields in and
around a lossy 2D cylinder (TE case, maybe TM also). I would be
willing to send you the source codes if it would help. This was used
in validating FDTD work for my 1997 paper at ACES. See attachment for
example of output.

[Note: I removed the attachment from the copy posted to the list because
it is HUGE. - mod.]

        One of Dr. Luebbers students (Joe Shuster -
jws_at_yoda.ee.psu.edu) coded the exact solution for the lossy sphere in
FORTRAN a few years ago and may be willing to send you a copy.