NEC-LIST: The unofficial NEC web pages have moved.

From: Richeson, Peter D <Peter.Richeson_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 07:08:54 -0500

I am in the process of moving to a new ISP. I have moved all the NEC
pages to the new address, I think. The new address is:

http://members.home.net/nec2

My new email address for NEC related information is:

nec2_at_home.com

Please take a minute, ok a couple of minutes, and look at the pages in
there new location. If you find a broken link, or think of an
improvement please let me know.

I hope to have some time in the next couple of months to add some
more.

Happy modeling.

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we
 used when we created them." - Albert Einstein