Re: NEC-LIST: Antenna in a medium with epsilon'

From: Matt Taylor <matayl_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 21:18:52 -0500

Israel,

I am assuming that the propagation medium and the metal are lossless.

Scale the frequency so that the wavelength in the free space of the
NEC model would be equal to the real wavelength in the real medium.

Example: if the medium has a relative permittivity of 2, then scale
the frequency up by a factor of 2.

Matt Taylor