NEC-LIST: Paragon Technologies?

From: Peter HARRIS <peter.harris_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:32:52 +0000

Does anyone know what happened to Paragon Technologies, who wrote an
antenna simulator for windows running in DOC using NEC2. The version I
have doesn't have the optimiser and is limited to 250
segments. Unfortunately I now need the optimiser to assist me in
designing broad band antennas.

If anyone can point me in the correct direction or actually provide me
with a copy of Paragon Technologies advanced version it would be very
much appreciated.