RE: NEC-LIST: Characteristics of elliptical waveguides

From: Taylor, Matthew A <matthew.a.taylor_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 08:41:38 -0500

Randy,

I take this as an opportunity to plug the IEEE. The IEEE provides a
service to its members, to allow them to search all IEEE publications
for technical articles. I did a search on the term "elliptical
waveguide" and came up with 9 papers. I'm not sure if it is legal for
me to post the search results, since there is a copyright statement on
the bottom of the web page. But, if you are an IEEE member, or know
one, visit http://www.biblio.ieee.org/scripts/biblio_home.html, and do
the search yourself.

Good Luck,
Matt Taylor