Re: NEC-LIST: Employment Opportunity for Antenna Engineers

From: Bob Lake <blake_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 08:45:58 -0700

Since I announced our employment opportunity for an expert in antenna
modeling with the Numerical Electromagnetics Code, I have received
number of positive responses. Below is further clarification of the
position, as generally defined by our Army customer.

The general parameters of our open position requiring an "expert in
antenna modeling with the Numerical Electromagnetics Code" are as
follows:

The frequency range is from 30-450MHz. This is for an airborne
receive antenna; follow-on work tbd. The position will eventually
require the individual to obtain a government security clearance
(hence US citizenship is a requirement). Work will initiate in about
5 months (Sep 1999). This is a full-time/long-term position in
support of the US Army's Communications and Electronics Command, Fort
Monmouth, NJ.

Bob Lake
Program Manger
Modern Technologies Corp.