Re: NEC-LIST: Wheeler Put to the Test

From: <Fractenna_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:53:40 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 4/23/99 2:49:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hagn_at_wdc.sri.com writes:

<< Chip:

I never tried Wheeler's method, but I did do a joint proposal with him
to CECOM, Ft. Monmouth. We wrote a great proposal, but lost to
Cincinnatti Electronics. I think we lost because we knew too much
about the problem. The job was to put an NVIS antenna onto a military
vehicle. But it was fun doing the proposal with Harold! That was
about 10 years ago or so.

Thanks for sharing your accuracy estimates. I am glad that his method
was useful to you.

George

George--

I am quoting your comment to the NG, because frankly, everything I
have seen by Wheeler is a gem!

73
Chip N1IR