NEC-LIST: CFA modeling results

From: Max J Schmitt <mjschmit_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:29:55 -0400

Jack,

Thank you very much for your reply. I read it with interest and I will
still follow up any discussion/analysis on the CFA. I realize that our
modeling results differ quite a bit, including my own two models.

I have come to the conclusion, that my modeling software cannot
accurarely simulate the actual CFA. Only more expensive modeling
software may accomplish that ? Therefore, I have decided not to do any
more modeling of the CFA. Also, I cannot model the phasing network,
etc. I looked at your model, and I was wondering, how you modeled the
phasing network ?

I believe now, that only your experimental model will give some
concrete answers to all the questions we had, even if it is a
scaled-down model. I certainly wish you luck, and I hope that your
test results will finally provide the "right" answers to this "
mysterious " antenna !

Regards, Max