re: NEC-LIST: multi-antennas in NEC-2?

From: Keith Lysiak <KLysiak_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 08:09:16 -0500 (CDT)

>From the desk of Keith Lysiak

        I am not proficient with the coupling option but the
near-field option is exactly that. It provides the field strengths (E
& H) at a specified location in space. Actually this is a slight
mis-nomenclature. The near-field option is not restricted to the
near-field but rather does not have far-field approximations. I am
sure you could derive the coupling in some way from this by exciting
each antenna separately but I believe the coupling option is the one
you want to use.

        I am sure you will get better input.