NEC-LIST: Request on modeling of planar spiral antennas

From: Heriberto_Gonzelez <hgonzal_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 17:54:45 -0600

  Mexico, D.F., August 4th, 1999.

    Dear Sir(Madam):

    I am a mexican communications student that is begun his master in
science thesis about the analysis and design of planar active
antennas. In these moments, I have to analyze the behavior of planar
Arquimedean antenna for my job, but I have no any idea about the form
that I could implement the geometric structure in NEC Win-Pro V1.1
that correspond to this kind of antenna, in order to obtain some
important parameters of antenna (as input impedance vs. frequency and
radiation pattern).

So, I want to ask if you can help me in this topic, suggest me some
forms that I can solve this problem (some techniques of approximate
this kind of geometrical structures by use of thin wires) or another
technique that you belive better for this.

    Waiting your response, I thank all your attentions.

    Sincerely yours
    Heriberto E. Gonzelez Jaimes
    Electromagnetics Laboratory
    Electronics and Communications Engineering Dept.
    ESIME-Zacatenco, IPN
    MEXICO