NEC-LIST: NEC-4 - MSFLIB and DFPORT

From: Ed Cohen <ec_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 14:45:05 -0400

Hello-

I'm using compiled versions of NEC4 that were given to us and noticed
that it can't handle more than 30 sources on the EX card(s). This is
due to parameter NSOMAX defined in an INCLUDE file called NECPAR.INC.
Increasing the value of NSOMAX and saving the file doesn't help; it
looks like the NEC4 source code has to be recompiled again.
Unfortunately NEC4 uses what look like libraries or functions called
MSFLIB and DFPORT which we don't have. Does anyone know how to get
hold of these? Any help would be most appreciated.

Ed