Re: NEC-LIST: Modeling Antenna Array

From: quang nguyen <q.nguyen_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:57:45 +1000

Good day,

My question on Tue. 09/07/99 does not seem to fully specify the
problem.

I would like to know : Is it possible to model an array of 16
Log-periodic antennas (using either linear array (broadside) or
circular array structure).

I am trying to find out how NEC does it; what NEC input file must
contain; how do I feed each antenna of the array; and can NEC simulate
the radiation pattern of the array at different scan angle off the
boresight (this can be done by applying phase shift in array but in
NEC, I do not know how).

If you have any information regarding array in NEC, please guide me.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Quang Nguyen