NEC-LIST: Broken e-mail addresses

From: Dave Michelson <dmichelson_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 07:10:08 -0700

Hi, all.

Few people actually request to be dropped from NEC-LIST, but the number
who I'm forced to remove because their e-mail addresses become invalid
and start bouncing mail back is quite significant. However, I'm
reluctant to remove people on the first few bounces because the problem
sometimes corrects itself.

Please let me know if your current e-mail address is about to become
invalid so that I can either replace it with your new address or simply
remove it. If you haven't received NEC-LIST traffic for several weeks
and are concerned that I might have removed you, just send me a message.

Thanks.

-- -o)
Dave Michelson /\\
dmichelson_at_ieee.org _\_v