Re: NEC-LIST: Gridding up vehicles

From: Juergen v.Hagen <vonhagen_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:14:50 +0200

> In the meanwhile I would suggest looking at the program SIG out of
> South Africa. I have been using it for several years to model

In the WireGrid program from emss.co.za there is a car, a ship and an
airplane meshed in wiregrids for NEC.

I would also suggest you take a look at search engines from the
internet with keywords like mesh or triangulation or Delaunay or
voronoi. A collegue of mine has carried out a search like that and got
even very nice web-pages with many examples, codes, etc. Interesting
enough was that meshes for Russian tanks are readily available,
American ones however not :) Guess why.

cheers
juergen