NEC-LIST: Applications of the NT Card

From: L. B. Cebik <cebik_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 06:43:27 -0500 (EST)

I should like to ask a favor. I am hoping to accumulate about a half
dozen (or more) diverse modeling applications in NEC-2/-3/-4 for the
network (NT) input card. The applications would be real, that is, be
applicable to the design or analysis of a real antenna.

If you have an unrestricted model that uses the NT card as an
essential part of the model and would be willing to share it with me,
please send it to cebik_at_utk.edu. Any accompanying explanatory
narrative would also be much appreciated to ensure a proper
interpretation of the model and the role played by the NT input. Also
please indicate if I would have permission to reproduce the model or
some variant thereof in publications, either in print or on the web,
with credit to the source.

My thanks in advance.

L. B. Cebik
1434 High Mesa Drive