NEC-LIST: On the Enigma of the CFA

From: John Belrose <john.belrose_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 13:53:04 -0400

Hello,

We have completed (a first set?) of rather carefully done measurements
on our scaled down version of the Barrel shaped CFA described in the
paper by Hately et. al. in their ICAP'91 paper.

In a document located at

  http://members.home.net/propagation/CFA2.rtf

I have been very careful to describe exactly what we did, so the
reader can make his own judgement on the performance of this antenna
system.

Why our view and theirs (the co-inventors of the CFA) are so widely
divergent remains an enigma.

Regards, Jack, PhD Cantab, VE2CV

John S. (Jack) Belrose, PhD Cantab, VE2CV
Senior Radioscientist
Radio Sciences Branch
Communications Research Centre
PO Box 11490 Stn. H