Re: NEC-LIST: NEC 2 or NEC 4 Fortran Code for PC

From: Tim Foo <fwj_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 18:01:56 +0800

Dear NEC users,

Thanks for the note. I am looking for more compilation for NEC
because of the possibilites open by the use of the fast PC (PIII 500
or K7 type CPU with 256MB RAM and Hard disk of many GB size).

Many compilation of NEC was designed for much smaller/lower efficient
allocation/memory use. If you have a 32 bit version that can be used
on the MS WIN95/98 platform please let me know. I am not a
programmer, :-( and that was the trouble. I do not like the idea of
getting entangle with the search for various libraries during
compilation and linking time.

:-)

cheerio...

Tim Foo