NEC-LIST: XVIS for EM

From: Tim Foo <fwj_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 13:16:27 +0800

Hi,

I am also looking for a 'free' general purpose GUI (graphical user
interface) or a converter of some sort for NEC. I would appreciate if
anyone can give me a lead on where I can download a free version of
XVIS.

XVIS (1.4.1 b) is a X-window system based visulisation tool that I had
use some 2 years ago. There is some mention of it from the original
site... http://www.tu-harburg.de/~tegb/win.html

A search on the WWW yield some spots which are unlikely to be related to
the one for modeling on EM.

http://eiger.physics.uiowa.edu/~vis/software/html_doc/xvis.htm
http://202.141.63.160/xvis/doc/libxv.html

Thanks in advance