Re: NEC-LIST: Semi-Anechoic Chambers

From: Tim Foo <fwj_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:40:16 +0800

> I am a beginner on EMC learning,and I want to know where can I get
> some materials on semi-anechoic chamber from web? And can you tell
> me that where can I ask questions about EMC on web ?

You can use a search engine on that kind of general subject, but I
think some good books from your local engineering library will be
better. Try reading Kraus on "Electromagnetics" or Clayton Paul on
"Introduction to Electromagnetic Compatibility" .

I suppose in this forum it is best by asking a specific question if it
is related to NEC.

Tim Foo