NEC-LIST: Antenna near wall

From: Martin Alexander Blg 72 <NEC_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:29 +0000 (GMT)

I was wondering if anyone knows how to use NEC to model an antenna
receiving a signal near a reflective wall? What I really want to
understand is how efficiently antennas can pick up a signal in an
anechoic chamber. The tiles and pyramids in anechoic chambers do their
best to absorb radiation but some is still reflected and I would like
to investigate what effect these reflections have on the received
signal. I've noticed that you can specify a non-perfect ground plane
in NEC (with specified relative permittivity and conductivity) but you
can't seem to specify a relative permeability.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

John Blackburn.