Re: NEC-LIST: Low angle radiation?

From: Dana Hoggatt <muck_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:12:59 -0500

WOW. Everyone has been so WONDERFUL in their responses. I've learned
a lot. Simply saying "thanks" just doesn't seem like enough.

Should I have known this from reading the NEC manuals? I'm wondering
what other knowledge gaps I have (and am likely to trip over). Maybe
Cebik will add this as an example in a sequel to "Basic Antenna
Modeling". (hint)

A few have have asked about my unusual ground conditions. I was
trying to simulate a parking garage. My reasoning was that an expanse
of concrete as much as 8 wavelengths in radius would have to have an
effect upon the antenna. As I tried simulating different parking
garages with the radial cliff, the results made me suspicious, so I
went to the venerable dipole to investigate. You know the rest.

Again, thanks.