NEC-LIST: Broadband impedance matching

From: David de Haaij <dehaaij_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:26:32 +0200

Hello all,

It's me once again, with a question concerning broadband impedance
matching. I most certainly did notice that my single question about
the Fano criteria had quite a lot of reaction. This makes me think I
am actually on to something very interesting. I found in the September
1994 of the IEEE trans. on Circuits and systems an article with the
title: "A new method for solving broadband matching problems". One of
the authers was Catherine Dehollain, and I wonder if anyone can tell
me if they either know her, or might be able to get her e-mail
address. If this is not possible, other names on the article was Herve
Dedieu, Jacques Neirynck and Graham Rhodes.

Thank you all in advance
David de Haaij
s9602487_at_postino.up.ac.za
University of Pretoria, South Africa