NEC-LIST: AO 6.5 Laplace Loads

From: Walt Bohlman <spm2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:49:11 -0500

I think that this forum is really great. The range of questions and
the participants are really impressive.

I would like to know if anyone has be able to decode or use the
Laplace Transform loads in the AO 6.5 mininec program. It really is
an elegant technique but the manual only makes very brief reference to
the approach and the author does not have any examples. I am trying
to at least find a few simple networks so that I can relate this back
to circuit theory references to build more complicated networks.

Best regards Walt K3BPP
BAE Systems
Antenna Prototype Engineering Dept
5709 Waterside Drive