NEC-LIST: Position available/assistance required

From: j.r. hof <jrhof_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:33:10 +0100

Dear colleagues,

We are looking ASAP for an experienced engineer who can
perform NEC and BSC/GTD simulations for Topside Antenna
arangements on Navy vessels.
Frequency range 1 MHz - 40 GHz.
Questions: interference (EMI), antenna performance,
radiation patterns, blocking etc.

The work has to be carried out between now and september
2000 at our premises in Hengelo, the Netherlands. Estimated
workload 500 hours. Tools available are (among others)
NecWinPro, GEMACS, but you can bring your own.

This work can be carried out on consultancy basis.

A full-time job position can be found on www.signaal.nl

Our company is the largest Naval Combat Systems (Radar,
Infrared) supplier outside the US, has an annual turnover of
more the $300M, and is a subsidiary of Thomson-CSF France.

Greetings,

John Hof

Technical Manager
Environmental Competence Centre,