Re: NEC-LIST: Remarkable patent

From: Dan Bathker <dab_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:05:24 -0800

The mind boggles indeed.

The logical followon to this "several times the speed of light" device
will be the Mod. II which actually delivers the message to the
receiver before it leaves the transmitter.

Yes, this will neatly (and for all time) eliminate the high latencies
heretofore inherent to deep space comm, thereby enabling
'unbelievable' telerobotics, and even more, etc....

K6BLG