Re: NEC-LIST: GPR antennas

From: joe jahoda <jahoda_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 10:49:33 -0400

Dear Max,

     We at Astron have tried various versions of what you have
suggested, but unfortunatly have never achieved the desired
forshortening, plus the bandwidth deteriorated. After much effort we
realized the technical problems. If anyone has achieved the desired
square root of the permeability I would love to hear about it?

      Respectfully, Joe Jahoda