NEC-LIST: Posting Netiquette

From: Dave Michelson <dmichelson_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 22:55:07 -0700

Hi, all.

For many obvious reasons, Netiquette suggests that:

* List messages should be posted in plain text, not HTML.

* List messages should not include file attachments.

  (Instead, files should be uploaded to a suitable
  web or FTP site, and only the URL should be included
  in the message. Please contact me if you want me
  to post an attachment to a suitable repository
  on your behalf.)

* Only relevant portions of previous messages should be
  quoted in follow up postings.

Thanks.

-- -o)
Dave Michelson /\\