NEC-LIST: Back issue of Proc IRE

From: Ralph B. Holland <vk1brh_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 08:52:17 +1000

I have been searching local Australian Library Catalogs for an old
issue of the Proceedings of IRE Volume 29 and so far have not been
able to locate a copy.

I would like a re-print of K. A. Norton's "The Calculation of
Ground-Wave Field Intensity Over a Finite Conducting Spherical Earth".

If any one can assist me or know of related references - which might
be more obtainable - I would appreciate any assistance that may be
rendered.

Thanks,

Ralph Holland
mailto:vk1brh_at_dynamite.com.au