Re: NEC-LIST: Unusual modeling problem

From: Ed Troy <etroy_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 11:25:34 -0400

I want to thank everyone who responded to my post, both on and off the
list. It is a topic that obviously spurred a lot of interest and
thinking, and I received some very valuable data. Plus, a lot of good
data was put on the list for the use of others in the future. This is
why lists like this are extremely useful.

My immediate problem has "gone away", at least to a certain extent,
since some testing proved my prediction that it just won't work, and
that simulations would, indeed, be next to impossible because of the
variability of ground, itself, and the fact that I could not find any
really suitable modeling tools. (Especially not at an affordable
price.)

Again, thanks to everyone for the help and advice. We got some good
reference material posted, and some good, insightful thinking.

Regards,
Ed
Ed Troy
Aerospace Consulting (215) 345-7184 (215) 345-1309 (fax)
<http://www.aeroconsult.com>http://www.aeroconsult.com

RF, Microwave, Analog and DSP design and development. Synthesizers, Antennas,
Transmitters, Receivers, Proposal Assistance, Circuit Board Layout,
Amplifiers, Simulation, Analysis, Technology Evaluation, GPS Applications