NEC-LIST: Loaded Monopole Antenna - Extended thin-wire KERNEL Appr.

From: N. Vardalahos <een9nv_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 16:04:46 +0100

Dear all,

I would like to use the Extended thin-wire Kernel approximation (EK
card), because the length of the wire segments (delta) is equal to the
length of the radius of the wire monopole (a).

Do you know if there is any restriction to any of the other NEC cards,
when I am using the Extended thin-wire KERNEL Approximation (i.e. EK
0)?

To be more specific, is there any relation between the END GEOMETRY
card (i.e. GE) with the EK card? Do I have to set GE - 1 in order to
use the EK 0 command or I can use any value for GE card?

THANK YOU AGAIN
NIKOS
Nikolaos Hris. Vardalahos
Postgraduate Student