RE: NEC-LIST: handheld radiation detector

From: See Kye Yak (Asst Prof) <EKYSEE_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:12:47 +0800

Hi Stanley,

Many years ago, when I was still in the industry, a company called
"Holladay" or "Holaday" could supply the hand-held probes/detectors
that you mentioned. You may also want to check with some EMC/EMI
instrument suppliers such as EMCO, Schaffner,Antenna Research, etc.

Best regards.

See Kye Yak, PhD
Assistant Professor
Nanyang Technological University
School of EEE, Blk S1, Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
Republic of Singapore
Tel : (65) 790 6351 Fax : (65) 793 3318
Room : S1-B1C-100 Email : ekysee_at_ntu.edu.sg