NEC-LIST: Modelisation of Horn Antennas

From: Frederic PEZIN <fpezin_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:53:17 +0200

Dear all,

To learn more on the behavior of Horn antennas, I try to realize a
good model of such antenna with NEC2. I've already overcome the
problem of designing such 3D structures with NEC by the use of a 3D
Mesh software. The output file of this soft can easily be read by the
NEC. My last problem, but not the least one perhaps..., deals with the
excitation's modelisation. How can I simulate the excitation of such
structure with NEC2? Did anyone already done a such problem, for this
antenna or for a waveguide in its fundamental Mode...?

I apologize for my poor english and thank in advances for all advices
Best Regards
Frederic PEZIN

PEZIN FREDERIC
Laboratoire d'Optique Electromagnetique