NEC-LIST: EMC

From: Mehdi Nasery <m_nasser_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 03:21:59 +0430 (IDT)

I am a MS student of electrical engineering in Shiraz University. I
visited some of your web pages and enjoyed it.

I am inetrested in EMC/EMI problems, speacially penetration of
external electromagnetic waves (or pulses) into a shielding (e.g. a
box with an aperture on it). Second problem is "coupling of non-plane
waves on microstrip lines".

Please tell me which softwares developed for this purpose?
Which articles exist regarding second problem?
Which of them I can download from webs?

Thank you for attention.

Mahdi Nasiri