Re: NEC-LIST: Problem with polar plots

From: Mary Beth <marybeth_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:19:14 -0400

Hi Pekka,

By default, the Line Type is turned off when you add plots in the
Polar plot setup dialog. Click on the data that you wish to view and
then ensure that the line type is turned on for that data. I don't
know why the line type is turned off by default but hopefully turning
it on will fix your problem.

If you still experience problems please let me know.

Regards,

Mary Beth
NSI