RE: NEC-LIST: static voltages

From: Jim Cahill <jim.cahill_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 09:02:10 -0500

You should be able to use NEC to solve this problem by using a
frequency low enough such that the wavelength is long compared to the
size of the antenna. The trick is in modelling the insulators.
Several years ago, while working for Kershner, Wright, & Hagaman of
Alexandria, VA, I wrote what amounted to a static NEC to solve these
type of problems. You might want to contact them if you need further
assistance.