NEC-LIST: Employment Opportunity for Antenna Design Engineers

From: Colleen Tallman <ctallman_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:19:36 -0800

I am working in antenna design at Raytheon Electronic Systems Company
in El Segundo, CA. The Electromagnetic Systems Department is
currently recruiting qualified individuals for Antenna and Subsystem
Design Engineering positions. You may check out the Raytheon web site
at http://www.raytheon.com/welcome.html for information about the
company or the Electronic Systems site at
http://www.raytheon.com/es/es.htm for product information or the
Southern California site at http://www.raytheon.com/about/soucal.htm
for information about our location. We do have a referral incentive
program, that I will split with anyone eligible who is hired through
me. Please call or email me to discuss the positions and application
process.

Colleen Tallman
Sr. Electrical Engineer I
Raytheon Electronic Systems