NEC-LIST: Stripe Model of Two-Arms Conical Spiral Log Antenna

From: Chew Kar Hor <khor_chew_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 07:13:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Currently I'm modelling the Two-Arms Conical Spiral Log antennas by
using the NEC program, but I facing the problem of designing the arms
in stripe model. As far as I know, the anntenna geometry cards in NEC
only taking the geometry of wire in form of circular diameter.

Is anybody know and may be can provide a better idea of modelling this
type of antennas.

Best Regards,
Khor
Queens University of Belfast