NEC-LIST: odd results in my simulation

From: miguel angel martínez esparragoza <miguel_angel_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:42:11 -0800 (PST)

This is the top loaded monopole that I am modeling (see attached
file). I am using the NEC Win Plus.

I am simulating this antenna under a ground perfect plane. This
antenna is going to operate in the range of 1kHz to 250 MHz. In fact I
have the physical model of this antenna. I took the measure of the
antenna and made the mode l using wires. To polarize the monopole I
put a single wire in the base ce nter of the monopole, and I put in
the wire a source of 1 volt. I am simula ting this antenna because I
want to get the antenna factor of this structur e. I want to convert
this structure in an active antenna that's why I am si mulated
it. Unfortunately in run the program and got odd results, especiall y
in low frequencies. When I simulated it at a frequency of 1 kHz I got
in the azimuth patterns only -999.99 dB and in the elevation pattern I
got -102.73dB. I thing that there is something wrong in my simulation
but I don't know where is my mistake.

Some body could help me?

I have added the new win plus file of my antenna.
The name's file is: short_monopolefine.nwp
I look forward to receiving an answer to my question.

Thanks and regards

[Please contact miguel_angel_at_bioingenieros.com directly to receive a
copy of the file "short_monopolofine.NWP" - mod.]