NEC-LIST: NEC Wire-Surface Models

From: Panayiotis P. Lemos <lemospan_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 19:11:59 +0200

I do have some fortran codes that generates surface patches ready to
be used by NEC and some executable programs (probably in Basic or
Visual basic) that can generate wire models for various shapes
(sphere, cylinder and other).

If anybody needs them I will be more than happy to provided them.

Thanks

Panayiotis P. Lemos
Electrical & Computer Engineer, B.Sc.-M.Sc.
PhD Candidate, Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Hellenic Naval Academy - National Center for Scientific Research
"Demokritos"
lemospan_at_ath.forthnet.gr - lemospan_at_ieee.org - lemospan_at_snd.edu.gr -
plemos_at_xinis.com