NEC-LIST: NEC-WIN PRO & Buildings

From: George Lappas <el96077_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:54:43 +0300

I am using NEC-Win at my university in Athens.

I am trying to find a way to model a building (a house or a block of
apartments).

Is that possible with NEC-PRO? (Nittany Scientific)

I am a beginner with the program and I am stuck. I need this
information to see how the far field of an antenna is modified because
of the existence of houses near it. Without this info I cannot
conclude my work. I would appreciate it if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance.
George, Greece.