Re: NEC-LIST:NEC model for coaxial collinear ( COCO antenna)

From: Roy Lewallen <w7el_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:29:27 -0700

Coaxial cable can be modeled with NEC or EZNEC as a combination of a
transmission line model, to represent the inside of the cable, and a
wire to represent the outside. EZNEC users (including demo version
users) can find more information in the manual by looking in the index
under "Coaxial Cable, Modeling". I've sent Giuseppe an EZNEC model of a
"Franklin" collinear antenna created by EZNEC user Linley Gumm using
this technique.

Roy Lewallen