NEC-LIST: Transient Voltage response calculation..........

From: raj sharma <raj353_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 01:46:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Respected Seniors and NEC users,
    As I am new user of NEC-2, I encountered one
problem to calculate induced voltage response at an
arbitrary segment of an antenna structure where there
is no external load (loaded by LD command or NT
command). I feel that inverse of Fourier transform of
impedance matrix gives the transient voltage
responseto an impulse current, what I need right now.
But the problem is there is no output deck for
impedance matrix to print in output file.
I wonder to print this matrix (from which subroutine
of NEC-2) or any other ways to get voltage response.
Any help/suggestions/comments would be highly
appreciated.

Thank you in advance and sorry for poor English.

raj sharma