NEC-LIST:Flat Elements

From: <DonNJ2E_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:46:06 EST

I am planning on doing some comparisons of antennas used by amateur radio
operators for on foot directional finding (i.e., Fox Hunting). Many use metal
tape measure refills for elements. I'm using NEC Win Basic (NEC2).
Considering it's limitations, can anyone suggest ways to build the elements,
such as a large wire or multi wires. The tapes in question are about 3/4"
wide and the frequency is in the two meter band (146.585 MHZ). Thanks Don
NJ2E