NEC-LIST:(no subject)

From: Derek Lewis <dlewis_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:39:13 -0800

I am working on an idea for an antenna design article and I want to simulate
the impact of objects such as a tree or a building on the far field of the
antenna. Has there been any work in doing this type of modeling with NEC?
Could the realistic ground model within NEC be used for other surfaces to
form a rough model of a tree or building?

Derek Lewis
AA8YP