NEC-LIST:coco curtains

From: ROSSI Giuseppe <giuseppe.rossi_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:47:24 +0100

Dear Listmember

I wish to ask some help concerning antenna array.
I'm a radio amateur and i wish to experiment with curtain of
coaxial collinea antenna (coco).

I wish to explore the feasibility of high gain non yagi antenna.

For this reason i wish to built a curtain with high gain and with
a reasonable front to back ratio.

For mechanical reasons i intend to use two or more horizontal coco antenna
laid

in a vertical plane. To be more clear this is the sketch:

        vertical mast

        ------|------ one coco

        ------|------ another coco

The question is: is it possible to obtain a radiation pattern outward
the screen with some front to back ratio ?

If it is possible could someone point me toward the rigth direction ?

I need to calculate the optimum (in term of gain) supply phase and distance
for each coco

I'm not an antenna engineer and having read the Jasik handbook on this
topics
 i got lost in angle definition ( teta psi etc...)

Thank you

IZ1BLH

Giuseppe Rossi